Saturday, April 11, 2009

Truth abt college kicking in..

It was Good Friday morning, and I just landed in bangalore, the garden city, at around the break of dawn, when I could catch the first rays of the sun hitting the IT hub of the nation. The air was cool and I was pretty glad that I was spending the weekend here than back in college. As I went to catch a local bus home, I noticed the large number of men and women scampering off to work and some from work. It was then that reality struck me in the face, and that too pretty hard. My college days were numbered, hardly a month left, I felt as someone hanging on the side of a sinking vessel (exaggerated version). All these left me a bit depressed and I made up my mind to tell the juniors to have a good time in college cos blah blah..

As for me I decided to enjoy the little time I have with the friends I care and love. And I decided that I should take a masters degree in something, so that I can have some more time in college although it would never be the same experience. As for some of the people in this city I truly feel sorry, cos they seem to be really in a hurry almost always, rushing off to work, rushing back home, rushing on their bikes and cars, they hardly have time to catch that ray of light that makes one's life truly worth living for.

2 comments:

Kryptonite said...

30 days to be "precise"... Actually, the easiest thing in life is schooling n then college.
"Still remember the 1st day in college" sounds cliche:P, but quite true..very vivid in memory.

dedreamer said...

:) so I do..stuff abt wifi bein availabe anywer on campus, GD's famous speech n prayer song..:D Life's exciting, everyday's different..